BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Apple Hill

This year we were able to visit Apple Hill with lots of cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Everyone was together except Tyler...we miss you so much!!! The kids had a lot of fun together running around the pond, harrassing the ducks and running up and down the dirt hills (I remember loving that as a kid and my parents used to get so mad cuz we were filthy when we were done...yep, my kids were filthy and I was just like my parents shouting at them to stop running up and down the dirt hills).


Apples!!

Look at that boody.
Feeding the ducks.


Our family!

4 comments:

Morrell Family said...

ok, so your family is too cute! Lame that you missed soccer to go to Apple Hill...I guess since you had family in town it's ok. Your blog looks amazing! JUST STOP!

Tyler Eilmas said...

Thanks guys, I miss you guys so much! I wish I could have been up at apple hill with all of you... it brings back so many good memories. The pics are way cute!

Lindsey said...

Post some Halloween pics already! I wanna see your cute kids in their costumes!

kelsey said...

Look at that pose London has going on in the 2nd picture!! You have cute kids.